Just another day

in jackson hole paradise... out on the elk refuge, surrounded by naature! a nice Sunday excursion outside on a beautiful day!

I am headed to San Diego today (yay!) and hope to see these two lovely ladies. also see this wonderful girl. and of course, my sister liz & her boyfriend Shane, my cousin Hannah and her husband Toby are all going to be there too which will be a blast!

Hope to post some things while I am gone - but no promises - I will be soaking up as much sun as possible! So, if you don't hear from me till next Tuesday, have a wonderful weekend!

5 comments:

RAENOVATE said...

have fun in san diego! i'm so jealous that you're going to hang with brandi. eat a million fish tacos for me and soak up the sun. xoxo

Anna of IHOD said...

oh how gorgeous. What an incredible view.

HAve so much fun in San Diego!

Brandi {not your average ordinary} said...

How incredibly beautiful! You are quite lucky you get to live where you do.

I can't wait to see you!

Ms. Givens said...

Its so pretty where you live.
Have a nice time in Cali.

Liz Hoke said...

Yahooo we will be there in a couple hours and it couldn't be more perfect timing... we were hit with a blizzard last night!!
So it better be sunny when we get there, well not when we get there because it will be late and dark but tomorrow it better decide to be SUNNY!!