Get moving!

I love to exercise - well, I love the feeling after I get done exercising! I spend a lot of time working out, and I need some new clothes to get me excited about going to the gym!
I had a mini session work out with one of my best friends, Resi Stiegler - she also happens to be a Jackson Hole native - on Monday (ski champ extraordinaire - she is such a stud). She is amazing, kind hearted, strong (emotionally and physically), at the top of her game and it was inspiring to just watch her focus and determination - thanks Resi for pushing me in more ways that not! Are those pictures not fabulous? Oh, we love Jackson!

Anyway, hopefully these fun bold pieces as well as the photos above will inspire to get out and get going!
Clockwise from top left: 1. lululemon shorts 2. Athleta top 3. Athleta headband 4. Title Nine pullover 5. Patagonia sports bra 6. Forever 21 crop pants 7. Athleta socks

ALSO! there is a padgett hoke jewelry giveaway happening over at "Pink to Green" head on over and enter! yay!

7 comments:

Caroline said...

I had no idea Forever21 made athletic wear! Such a great find - I hate spending money on workout clothes, but I know I feel better once I have a cute gym outfit. I've worn my current gym capris to the point that they're practically threadbear! Thanks for the tip :)

Kayla said...

I haven't bought any Forever 21 athletic wear yet but I am all for having athletic clothes that don't bring me down when I put them on. If I want to wear them I'm more motivated to go.

Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

{lovely little things} said...

You just reminded me I am in desperate need to go shopping for some new cute work out clothes!

Tina said...

just found your blog via Daily Crush and I am already a fan! I look forward to following!

Katie said...

sweeeeet! It's hard to find cute, inexpensive workout gear! I am back running again and would love to get some new items. Hope you are doing well Padgett!

resistiegler said...

I love this post! thanks Padg!!!! I swear by cute work out outfits, new shoes, anything to make the work outs more fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss you! you are sooooooo sweet !

Abbie said...

Girl... send me your addy, and I'll send you some socks. They may be sold by Athleta, but I have the "in". ;)