Greta + Kate Spade bike

One of my sister Liz's great friends growing up was Greta Eagan. I spent a lot of time with them as I loved hanging with my big sister and her friends! Greta has made a name for herself as an eco fashion advocate, collaborates on a variety of projects playing the role of stylist, editor, writer, reporter, photographer, videographer, social media liaison and guest blogger. She constantly impresses me and I highly suggest you get to know her via her site "Greta Guide".
Liz pointed out the other day (since I have been slightly blog mia since being in California) that Greta had become the face of the new Kate Spade bicycle launch! I adore Kate Spade, and obviously really admire Greta so this impressed me to no end! Congrats Greta! Here are some shots + the video of her & the fabulous bike - and I want that dog!

7 comments:

KC said...

oh my gosh this is amazing! how inspiring! i love seeing motivated women who can make a name for themselves by doing what they are passionate about!

Brandi {not your average ordinary} said...

It's fantastic. And I can so see you with one of these Padgett. Here's the thing though: I think anyone who rides around with bakery boxes filled with treats on the back of their bike like that is asking for it. And who wants to see yummy treats splattered on the pavement? Not me!

Liz Hoke said...

I was wondering if you had forgotten to post this! Looking back she was always super creative... she was bound for greatness!

{lovely little things} said...

I love her polka dot dress and yellow cardigan!

elissa @ faucethead said...

how exciting! i got the email a couple weeks ago about the bikes and loved them instantly. there's something about that green that just makes you smile!

eddieross said...

How funny! I love the Kate Spade bike. It is so chic!
Xo,
E&J

Megan said...

How adorable! I can't wait to head over and check out her site; I'm already smitten. I bet it's so fun to see a familiar face in a Kate Spade campaign!!