Happy Monday

First, thank you for all the comments regarding the glasses - I almost did a self portrait of me in them, but couldn't bring myself to it!
In a little over a week, I will be sitting in a chair (not as cute as these) by the beach after a crazy little race my family is doing (more on that later). To tell you that I am looking forward to it is an understatement!
In other news, I found myself face to face with Jessica Biel the other day on her recent trip to Jackson Hole. It took me totally by surprise and I do believe my eyes were the size of golf balls & my jaw was on the floor. She was beautiful, and had on such a cute outfit. To say I love to see celebs is an understatement & to add her to my list was exciting! Come back to Jackson soon!

Last, I did a little guest post over at KC's wonderful blog "Thrifty Solutions for an Urban Gal". I outline my 5 steals and a splurge, so go on over and check it out! Happy Monday!

3 comments:

Megan said...

I would be SO star struck if I saw Jessica Biel in person... I bet she is beautiful. Exciting that you have some beach time in your future!

Brandi {not your average ordinary} said...

What an unexpected surprise in Jackson Hole! What beachy area are you heading to next week? Hope you're having a brilliant start to your week, my dear! I'm off to check out your guest post.

KC said...

Thanks for the shout-out! I LOVED your picks per usual and am super excited to check out that music blog :)