Previous royal wedding dresses

I am very excited to watch the Royal Wedding tomorrow, I won't be a die hard and get up at 4am, but I will be (DVR) watching at a decent time on Friday! I did a little searching around and found some royal brides that I wanted to share... both good & not so good ...
Princess Victoria of Sweden. I just love that they are on a boat.
Princess Maxima of the Netherlands. Holy train.
Princess Mable of Orange-Nassau. bow-yowza!
Diana, Princess of Wales. Too much.
Princess Anne of Great Britain. Throw back to medieval time...
Princess Grace of Monaco. lots o' lace

images via (1,2)


Princess Mette-Marit of Norway. I think she looks gorgeous & timeless.


So, what are your thoughts? like/love/hate?! Will you be watching tomorrow?

9 comments:

KC said...

I hate to admit, but I'm so very excited about the upcoming royal nuptials!

Brandi {not your average ordinary} said...

I'll have to DVR it too, but I really just want to see the dress. To this day, Grace's is still my favorite.

Caroline said...

You know, I never noticed until seeing all of these photos lined up just how covered almost all the princesses are. Princess Grace's is definitely my favorite.

I hadn't been anticipating the royal wedding at all until just today - I've hardly read a thing about it, so I'm most excited to be surprised and to see the overall vibe :)

Ms. Givens said...

The last dress is my favorite as well.

Anna of IHOD said...

Some of these are hard to see the bride behind all the material!
Grace Kelly's is perfection though. So elegant and feminine.
I will be watching the re-run for sure!

Little Pink Rain Boots said...

Such gorgeous gowns, I still love Grace Kelly's. I too will be DVRing it and watching it later, I'm so excited to see it.

-Julie. littlepinkrainboots.blogspot.com

{lovely little things} said...

I think Kate's takes the cake!

Tracy said...

Next up in June is Prince Albert of Monaco's wedding. (Finally!) If people were making jabs at William for being prematurely bald, the volume of chatter will certainly rise for Albert, but then again he is much older (in his 40s?). Charlene Wittstock, the future bride is very pretty though. Albert is lucky to have her. Can't wait to see what Charlotte Casiraghi will wear!

love.boxes said...

I love that picture of princess grace.. my favorite!