New York Recap

We had such a great time, here are some of the things we got to do/eat!

1. Restaurants:



All were so delicious, and so unique... wouldn't have changed any of them!
 happy after a yummy dinner!

Activities:
Bike riding up the west side highway, street fair in Brooklyn, trip to Serendipity for their famous frozzzen hot chocolate (so delicious!), Dylan's candy bar, farmer's market, walking all around SoHo, Tribecca and the West Village. My friend Emily brought Liz and I to Mario Batali's "Eataly" grocery store - wowza! Definetly go there, it is massive, amazing and full of all sorts of goodies!
bike ride up Westside Highway

The unexpected hit however was that I organized a suprise flying Trapeze class for Liz's birthday! If you are in the city and looking for an adventure, absolutely try this exciting class! If you want any more info, check out their website here.
Myself
 My cousin Abby
my sister Liz
 my brother Bland
Good friend Ali

and....
Here is a video of the adventure...
Happy dinner after the flying!
New York never dissapoints (although I do wish the weather had been a tad bit nicer) but other than that, I can't wait to go back for another visit!

9 comments:

Liz @ MaisonTwenty3 said...

I have always wanted to try that! Also, just discovered your blog a few weeks ago and I have been meaning to tell you how much I love it!

Little Pink Rain Boots said...

Looks like such a great time, I would love to try that.

-Julie. littlepinkrainboots.blogspot.com

Brandi {not your average ordinary} said...

So glad you had such a brilliant time in NYC -- you really packed it in while you were there! And that trapeze class looks like so much fun! Have a great weekend, Padgett!

RAENOVATE said...

you hokes are the cutest

phartnett said...

Love all the pictures and that video was great!

Beck said...

Looked like a blast! I bet it was fun biking around NYC

Grant Family said...

So glad you blogged about your NY trip! That was such a nice surprise for Liz! and your video was awesome! Nice work!

Samantha Kay said...

Can't believe you all did the trapeze! I think Carrie did this on Sex and the City :) Fun Fun Fun!

[samanthakayjewelry.blogspot.com]

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

Trapeze, what fun!