Pink love

I hope everyone had a great weekend! My client wanted me to scope out if it was possible to get from her potential piece of property to the Snake River. So, on Saturday I asked my dad to come along to help me navigate the mile or so my map said it would take to accomplish this task. About 10 minutes into our quest we realized we didn't have bear spray - so lots of singing, whistling and shouting insued so we wouldn't become meal #1 for the bears. After crossing a creek, jumping numerous ditches and wandering a bit, we made it to the river - woo hoo! Best of all neither of us fell and went for a swim in the major creek crossing, which would have been the temperature of, well melted mountain snow, brr. Great adventure with my dad (who impressed me with his creek navigation techniques), and success that I get to share with my client - double whammy.

So with that, this post has no relevance to the above story - just wanted to share some pops of pink!

12 comments:

Morgan said...

Great collection of photos!!

Brandi {not your average ordinary} said...

Absolutely love this collection of pink, Padgett! And is there really such a thing as bear spray?? There are really things I know nothing about.

Tracy said...

Bear spray? It's like the baby moose, you learn something new everyday on this blog.

How did you cross the creek? I imagine you drove a truck/SUV if the creek was shallow enough? Would a bear attack a truck?

Emily said...

beautiful pictures, nothing like the perfect hot pink!
xox emily

Ms. Givens said...

I am seriously considering painting my front door pink.

elissa @ faucethead said...

i love that photo for Atlantic Pacific. her style makes me green with envy.

RAENOVATE said...

you carry bear spray, i carry mase...i want to live in wyoming!

phartnett said...

love the bear spray comments! Only in JH Do wish I could paint my door pink. Love it!

Mountain Dandy said...

I surprisingly like the pink door. It's very fun. Would be hard to leave your house in a bad mood.

VogueOntheRange said...

Super love this post! I want to paint my nails hot pink now!

internodiciotto said...

girl this pics are stuuuuunnnning! i want to live in that house, have a neon pink pr yellow satchel, some colorful outfits (when does sales finally start?) and just woooow! :D

Elisa @ Globetrotting in Heels said...

Gorgeous pins! Off to follow you and repin some of these!