Fun filled week

Been having a blast these past few weeks, and it is only getting better! Here are some photos from the past few days, such good times! Photos are all mine, and there are lots so beware...
 this little lady came out to play on the 4th! Not my dog, a friends!
Pool party, volleyball, badminton, good food, lakes, rivers, paddle boarding, floating, hiking, biking, fireworks, bbq's, hammock boating... the fun continues! Plus Brandi, from Not Your Average Ordinary came to visit and I think I showed her a pretty good time!

Also, if you want to see some photos from my trunk show last week, go check out my facebook page!

6 comments:

The two of us... said...

Thanks for the wonderful photos of your July in Jackson Hole. It brings back such great memories~ There is nothing better. I hope you have lots of warm days ahead!
Love, Aunt Julie

Becky said...

Love it! Food, fun and friends! Summer at it's best in Jackson hole.

resi Stiegler said...

you are the best ! that first photo shocked me when I checked your blog! ha ha love it! such a good week! Such a great Jackson summer!!!!!!!!

Ms. Givens said...

If I play vollyball will my body look that fit?
These are terrific! Love the doggy.

carlee {deliciously organized} said...

Wait a second...a hammock on the water? Have I been living under a rock? That looks like that best time ever.

Gloria said...

Looks like you guys had an absolutely blast! I tried paddle boarding while on vacation last week and learned that I am very very bad at it, and much more suited to sun bathing on the beach :-)