Lemon Sorbet Cups

In the summer, a light lemon sorbet/ice cream tastes delicious, especially when it's homemade! This recipe is one I have had forever. It utilizes the entire lemon, and is a real crowd pleaser... and best news - it is incredibly easy to make (seriously though, really easy)!
 
Sorbet (for 6 lemon cups)

2 tsp lemon zest
3/4 cup lemon juice
1 cup milk
1 cup heavy whipping cream
1 cup sugar

Take lemons, and cut in half lengthwise. Scoop out the inside so you have an empty shell. Save the pulp and juice for use in the sorbet. Freeze cups until you are ready to use.

Thoroughly mix remaining ingredients together. Freeze overnight and stir in the morning to rid of ice (if there is any). Either put sorbet in cups immediately and freeze, or serve into the cups when ready to eat. Enjoy!

Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend! More playing in the great outdoors for me: some hiking, swimming, floating etc. are on my weekend to do list!

6 comments:

Ms. Givens said...

I want your weekend to-do list. :)

Brandi {not your average ordinary} said...

Yeah, I kinda want to move to Jackson Hole. There's just always so much to do there. And these lemon sorbet cups are adorable. I particularly love the presentation in the lemon.

Emily- Simply Southern said...

looks heavenly!
xoemily

Rebecca said...

Great summer entertaining dessert :) Thanks for sharing!

Kristen Elizabeth said...

How delicious is this?!? Totally trying it out this weekend while I'm at the lake!! Thanks! :)

I'll be following!
xoxo

Megan said...

These look delicious; I love anything lemon!