I found myself lost in pinterest earlier today and found some excellent (albeit random) tips and tricks I thought I would share...
- Place a rubber band around the open can so you can wipe the excess paint off the brush and not the side of the can every time you dip. This keeps the can’s lip clean – no build up of paint to have to clean up. (via)
- Another rubber band - put them on the ends of hangers to keep strappy dresses or camisoles from slipping off the hangar (via)
- Use a piece of spaghetti to light those hard to get at wicks of candles (via)
- Use a soda pull tab as a picture hanger (via)
- Hair roller as a glitter pick me up (via)
- Transfer laser printed things onto virtually anything with paint thinner (via)
- Handling a stripped screw (via)
- Any type of lid as a paint brush paint catcher (via)
Hope you enjoyed - after each tip, the link attached will bring you to the site if there needs further instruction (ie the paint thinner one)! If you have any tips/tricks that you have up your sleeve - please don't hesitate to add to the list!