Moose, bears, oh my!


The wildlife in Jackson has been out and about lately, and we have been happy to see them! These were taken the other weekend at the lake. There is a reason why National Geographic has beautiful pictures... the patience needed to take wildlife photos never ceases to amaze me!

On another note, my absolutely favorite tv show, Modern Family, is filming their premiere episode in Jackson Hole... the cast and crew arrived yesterday and I am on a mission to get some sightings in!

6 comments:

Brandi {not your average ordinary} said...

You seriously need to get on figuring out a way to sneak in to that dude ranch and meet everyone. I want the full story on here -- photos included.

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

Good luck with the MF sightings!

Liz Hoke said...

This makes me even MORE excited to come home.... not that I wasn't already BUT!!! Yahoooooo 2 days and counting!

RAENOVATE said...

you need to STALK that cast and crew, i see a padgett hoke cameo...

naomemandeflores said...

WOW, that's amazing! Love the pics. Also adore Modern Family, I'll be waiting for some cast pics. ;)


Camila Faria

Anna of IHOD said...

Holy moly if I saw those in person I am not quite sure how I would react. Incredible to see wildlife actually in the wild and not the zoo!