nautical

I think in a previous life, I might have lived by an ocean and had myself a boat because I have always had a thing for all things nautical.
from my Aunt and Uncle's beautiful house in Maine.
On another note - I am having a sale at the etsy store, enter "AUGUSTRUSH" to get yourself 30% off you entire order! If you spread the word by way of a blog post, I will give you a special code for a whopping 40% off! Just email me at padgetthoke@aol.com so I can see the shout out!
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

Chic Coles said...

I love all things nautical! The navy and white combination just makes me happy!

Brandi {not your average ordinary} said...

Luckily for you, you get the best of both worlds between Jackson Hole and La Jolla. Have you sailed much in So Cal?

Anna of IHOD said...

A part of me will always love nautical. Such a gorgeous view of the ocean by the way!

alicia said...

cute post! love these images.