Quick fix

 After a few washes, one of my favorite dresses had became borderline shirt length. I was super sad, until I realized if I added a little lace - maybe it would be ok again? Amazingly, even with just a little lace - the dress is totally wearable once again. Score! Super easy - just hand stitched some lace that I got from MJ Trimming to the bottom inside hem and voila! favorite dress, upgraded!
ps - from that angle - it doesn't look so short - but trust me there was no bending down in that bad boy.
oh, ps again - recognize that awesome stripe rug? yes, I bought it and love it! see stripe post below for purchasing info!

6 comments:

Julie said...

What a wonderful way to save the dress! I love it, and it's great that you didn't give up. And I do like the striped rug.
Love, Aunt Julie

Morgan said...

Love it!!

Megan said...

super cute!! so resourceful... I would have never thought of that!

Punctuation Mark said...

very creative... have a great weekend!

Anna of IHOD said...

That is such a cute idea. A great way to re-vamp a dress!

Beck said...

I have a few things that need lace bottoms!