Antler accents

Antlers are everywhere, and what I used to think were just for the western home really works for any decor! Good thing Sam is a huge hunter, maybe I can snag one of his trophies and paint it a fun color!

On another note - loved all your comments regarding the boots, so I thought I would give an update. We were in Houston this past weekend (more on that in the next post), and I tried them on. My giant runner calves didn't fit into them, and to be totally honest, I think I liked them more in the photo then when I actually tried them on. So - my hunt continues, and my bank account was saved till another day. Thanks for pushing me though to make the potential plunge!

3 comments:

Ms. Givens said...

Those antlers on that blue wall made me swoon. No lie!

Katie said...

Yummy! I want to eat up all those white accents! Hope you are well Padgett!

Clare Christine said...

I love the antler look and you provided quite a variety of styles...not always so Jackson Hole :) haha! They are fabulous in each shot!