Family celebrations

Last weekend the family all went to Houston to celebrate my cousin Wheeler at her baby shower, and my cousin William and his bride Paige at their wedding celebration. Such a fun weekend! Here are some photos (a lot of them are food, surprise surprise, didn't take too many of the beautiful wedding - was enjoying it too much!)...
 the beautiful momma to be
 My five beautiful cousins, my Aunt Ellen, and Margie
 this little guy stole our hearts, which I purchased at Lily and Co. It's the jellycat donkey, highly recommend for a babyshower gift! The softest animal ever, I almost kept him.
 my sissy and I
 Wedding
0 calorie, 0 fat wedding cake.
 tarts, ice cream bar, fruit and whipped cream, cupcakes - the desserts went on and on!
the amazing couple! Mr. and Mrs. Simmons

8 comments:

Morgan said...

So all the pictures were great but that cheese platter was ridiculous. That just made me real happy!

Anna of IHOD said...

Ohh showers are my favorite. I went to a baby shower over the weekend. What beautiful details and elements !

The two of us... said...

Thanks for posting pictures! I so wish I could have been there. Looks like it was a beautiful and perfect weekend for the newlyweds and the mom-to-be! xoxo

Ms. Givens said...

Beautiful photos!

Rebecca, Lance, and Acadia-Rose said...

My brother got Acadia-Rose the bunny version of that donkey at Lily & Co. She absolutely adores it! Good choice. :)

Gloria said...

Oh what a fun weekend! That little donkey is too cute (love his gingham bow) :-)

Julie Watkins said...

I am so glad to see the beautiful photos! I was hoping for some news of the events which must have been beautiful. Thanks for sending this, Padgett! Love, Aunt Julie

phartnett said...

love all the pictures! lots of family resemblances Great picture of you and Liz xoxo Patty