Leigh Lake camping

Friday afternoon Hadley, Sarah and I hiked into Leigh Lake to join the Stiegler/Pritchard 'celebration of love' camping adventure. With a total of 20 people, the organization of the event was impressive. Cooking on three little camping stoves for that many people is a feat in itself. The night was a hit, great food, company and of course scenery!
Morning canoe
Delicious dinner!
 My makeshift backpack setup. Worked, but definitely not efficient!
Resi, Hadley and I.
Goooodmorning!
Hadley and I made some ridiculously good strawberry/banana/chocolate chip pancakes for everyone in the morning...
Great way to wrap up the summer!

7 comments:

Punctuation Mark said...

beautiful images... that place is gorgeous!

Brandi {not your average ordinary} said...

Your life is just surreal, Padgett. Every scene is another gorgeous painting. So glad you had such a good time -- and that cooking is IMPRESSIVE. I might need you to teach me a few things.

The Egg said...

whoa girl, incredible cooking skills! i've always wanted to camp there, its one of my favorite places in the park!

the egg out west.

Liz Hoke said...

Yummy!! And wow giant crowd for their 'celebration of love'... he he
It is so pretty!!

Ashley Holzer said...

Oh I love that first canoe picture! So beautiful. Thanks for sharing!!

phartnett said...

looks like a blast Love the pancakes!

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

Beautiful!