Birthday girls!

This is double whammy birthday shout out for both Resi, and for Becky - who has been such a wonderful friend and mentor to me basically since I was born. The birthday brunch for Resi was a screaming success - so much delicious food, and wonderful friends! Resi is off now to ski her heart out, so good luck lady!
Resi, the birthday girl!
For those that were curious, I made the Baked Spice Pumpkin Donut Holes, and they were delicious! I didn't have a mini cupcake tin, so they were more like muffins, but tasted really good! I also did the Buttermilk Blueberry Breakfast Cake and it too was very yummy!
Here is the other birthday girl, Becky. Soon we will be basking in the San Diego sun together - a priceless present for us birthday girls!

2 comments:

Amanda Hill said...

The cake holes are making me hungry!

Janet said...

This really looks good. I'm ready to eat.