Custom necklace: B from Live.to.the.point.of.tears

photography by Stone Crandall

I had the absolute pleasure of creating a custom necklace for the beautiful B from Live.to.the.point.of.tears for her wedding. She came to me thanks to a recommendation from Bridget of Diamonds are Just Rocks. B had a really good idea of what she wanted, and we worked together to make the necklace a reality. I had a wonderful time working with her, and seeing the professional photos (by Stone Crandall) of her wearing the necklace couldn't have made me happier. Isn't she stunning? I absolutely love creating custom pieces! Thank you B!

12 comments:

Rebecca said...

Wow! Great job! It is a wonderful color and makes the bride just glow! I love the length of it too - especially with the neckline of her dress!

Amanda Hill said...

OMG that makes the entire look! Fantastic job!

Morgan said...

Yes the bride is gorgeous and OMG for that necklace! So beautiful!!

Punctuation Mark said...

the necklace is beautiful and she definitely can wear it!

alicia said...

amazing amazing job! love the color.

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

beautiful necklace, you're very talented!

RAENOVATE said...

i should have pictures of my bridal bracelet for your portfolio THIS WEEKEND! yes!

Anonymous said...

Love it!!!

phartnett said...

Love it!!!

Julie Watkins said...

I am very proud of you. You are truly an artist. With love!

Anna of IHOD said...

Okay that is incredible. I absolutely love it!

Gloria said...

The color is beyond gorgeous - amazing job!