You better prove to Santa that you have been extra good in order to receive these gifts! I thought I would peruse Neiman Marcus' Christmas Book, because they always have their lavish gift guide. I had to share some of their gift ideas, as well as a few more that I found on the Robb Report's 21 Ultimate Gift Guide. If money were no object, what gifts would you buy?
1. $1 million. A personal fountain created by WET (the people behind the Bellagio Fountains) will create a one of a kind fountain in your backyard. Or, for $500,000 you can be the guest choreographer and create your one of a kind piece for The Fountains at Bellagio. (found in Neiman Marcus Christmas Book)
2. $420,000. Round up 9 friends and jet off to the most celebrated flower displays around Europe. Stay in world class accommodations, gourmet meals and of course traveling in first class style. (found in Neiman Marcus Christmas Book)
3. $395,000. The Ferrari FF, bespoke for Neiman Marcus. The company will only be manufacturing 10, so get your order in quick! (found in Neiman Marcus' Christmas Book)
4. $200,000. A flight to space in 2013 with Virgin Galactic Charter
5. $907,000. "VVIP" seating for 4 to every event during the London 2012 Olympic Games, including the opening and closing ceremonies. All expenses paid travel for four with accommodations at the Berkeley Suite at the Ritz London for 18 nights and a Rolls-Royce airport transfers and a dedicated chauffeur and Mercedes throughout the Games. (via)
6. $260 million. A Boeing 787 "Dreamliner" VIP jumbo jet with a custom interior design and exterior paint scheme. The sky's the limit on this gift (within FAA regulations of course!) (via)
7. $18 million. The keys to the famed Sol de Oriente estate at Mexico's Costa Careyes resort. (via)
8. $11 million. A one-of-a-kind backyard aquatic complex featuring a 30-foot-by-60-foot freshwater swimming pool and adjoining 50,000-gallon saltwater aquarium to house the recipient's choice of marine life. (via)
9. $45 million. A one-of-a-kind megayacht designed by famed naval architect Philippe Briand. (via)
10. $4.4 million. A private golf tournament for as many as 70 guests at Laucala Island in Fiji, hosted by course designer David McLay Kidd. Exclusive rental of the island for five nights and six days, all-inclusive. An Air Partner round-trip-all-business-class charter flight from Los Angeles to Fiji. A custom nine-hole gold course designed by Kidd for the winner of the tournament. (via)
11. $16.5 million. The keys to a 9 bedroom home in Jackson Hole, Wyoming with ski in/out access to Jackson Hole Mountain Resort. I had to throw this one in for personal reasons! Buy this home from me and I will throw in some major goodies - dinners at the Four Seasons Resort and Amangani, ski passes for days, and gourmet food from world class chefs. I will personalize it to your needs!
So - which would you choose - or what would you want with an endless supply of cash?
Oh - and if you were a winner of the giveaway - I incorrectly spelled my email address in the last post - it is "email@example.com". Sorry if you tried and hadn't heard from me!