San Diego pictures

It was hard to come home this past Friday (especially seeing as the high temp was 5 degrees), but jumping right into the Holiday Season helped with the annual Library Benefit at the Four Seasons Resort, followed by the Christmas Bizarre yesterday. Before I tuck my bathing suits away, I thought I would share some delectably warm photos.

Liz and I's stand up paddle boarding session was amazing, complete with SUP yoga and dolphins dancing around us.

Keep an eye out for the reopening of my Etsy site - should be up and running no later than Tuesday!

4 comments:

alicia said...

these photos are so pretty!

becky frisbie said...

Ohhh how I love La Jolla! Many great memories over the years. Someday I will attempt to SUP with you!

Gloria said...

Beautiful photos! I'm so impressed with that paddleboard headstander!

RAENOVATE said...

you are my paddle boarding hero!