Splurge vs. save

1. Blair from Atlantic - Pacific in the fabulous striped green shirt, from Equipment, $248.00
2. Similar green shirt from LOFT for $54.50
 1. Light Denim shirt from Piperlime, $225.00
2. Similar chambray shirt from Old Navy, $26.94
 1. Striped blazer from J.Crew, $128.00
2. Similar striped blazer from Forever 21, $24.80
(this one isn't as close, but maybe a DIY to add that gold detail?)
1. BCBGMAXAZRIA 'Aidas' Colorblock Minidress, $228.00
2. Old Navy Colorblock dress, $32.94

I am headed to Florida (yay!) on Saturday, so I will try to check in, but I make no promises as I will most likely be bathing on the beach instead!

7 comments:

Megan said...

love this roundup, i cant believe the old navy color block dress- love!! have a great trip to fl!

The Egg said...

bring back a nice tan for your upcoming photo shoot!!!

xoxo the egg out west.

Juice said...

I love these designs and colors!

Jaclyn said...

I love that chambray shirt from old navy! Its my fav. Thanks for stopping by The Bishop's Wife!

Anna @ IHOD said...

Old Navy has totally stepped up their game this year. I almost bought that shirt from Loft and kicking myself for putting it back. Just love it.

Btw, received the most beautiful necklace in the mail! Cannot wait to style!

RAENOVATE said...

looks like i need to head to old navy. who knew?

Crissy @ House of Marlowe said...

I agree. Old Navy has come a long way in design and fit. Thanks for sharing!