I have been missing from my computer for awhile now - but for really great reasons! I have spent the past two weeks acting like I was on vacation. From parties, to cross country skies, being glued to my best friends, to general holiday cheer - I couldn't begin to sit down and open my laptop. However, it must come to an end, and I would love to take a few minutes to recap 2011 so I won't forget what a fun, fantastic year it was! My sister did this too, and she inspired me!
- Attended Alt in Salt Lake and met some really amazing people - hopefully lifetime friends! 2 weeks till Alt 2012
- Traveled to San Diego, Huntington Beach, New York, Houston, Salt Lake, Barcelona, Cinque Terra, Rome, Positano, Sorrento, Palma de Majorca...
- Learned the basics of Trapeze at the New York Trapeze school high above the Hudson River
- Ran with 11 other cousins in Ragnar - 206 miles later we arrived in Coronado Beach, CA.
- Sold padgett hoke jewelry at shows on Valentines day and at the Christmas Bizarre & online and in stores
- Sold homes to friends and deserving individuals. Learned an immense amount about foreclosure homes. Had the pleasure of working with my dad/partner on some really tricky & challenging real estate deals.
- Stand up paddle boarded the Snake River, Jackson Lake, Jenny Lake, Leigh Lake, String Lake, Two Ocean Lake and finally, La Jolla Shores
- Hiked up to the Meadows, Amphitheater Lake, Surprise Lake & Leigh Lake
- Biked & ran all over the Jackson Hole valley
- Celebrated the marriage of William & Paige, Wheeler & Millen's baby boy Harris, Peter & Dree's baby girl Alexandra, and the engagement of Abby and Tim
Here is to another amazing year, I hope it is as fruitful and successful as the last!