Welcome January


I have been missing from my computer for awhile now - but for really great reasons! I have spent the past two weeks acting like I was on vacation. From parties, to cross country skies, being glued to my best friends, to general holiday cheer - I couldn't begin to sit down and open my laptop. However, it must come to an end, and I would love to take a few minutes to recap 2011 so I won't forget what a fun, fantastic year it was! My sister did this too, and she inspired me!
  • Attended Alt in Salt Lake and met some really amazing people - hopefully lifetime friends! 2 weeks till Alt 2012
  • Traveled to San Diego, Huntington Beach, New York, Houston, Salt Lake, Barcelona, Cinque Terra, Rome, Positano, Sorrento, Palma de Majorca...
  • Learned the basics of Trapeze at the New York Trapeze school high above the Hudson River
  • Ran with 11 other cousins in Ragnar - 206 miles later we arrived in Coronado Beach, CA. 
  • Sold padgett hoke jewelry at shows on Valentines day and at the Christmas Bizarre & online and in stores
  • Sold homes to friends and deserving individuals. Learned an immense amount about foreclosure homes. Had the pleasure of working with my dad/partner on some really tricky & challenging real estate deals.
  • Stand up paddle boarded the Snake River, Jackson Lake, Jenny Lake, Leigh Lake, String Lake, Two Ocean Lake and finally, La Jolla Shores
  • Hiked up to the Meadows, Amphitheater Lake, Surprise Lake & Leigh Lake
  • Biked & ran all over the Jackson Hole valley 
  • Celebrated the marriage of William & Paige, Wheeler & Millen's baby boy Harris, Peter & Dree's baby girl Alexandra, and the engagement of Abby and Tim
Here is to another amazing year, I hope it is as fruitful and successful as the last!

6 comments:

becky frisbie said...

What a wonderful year you had. Loved all you did. Look forward to seeing how exciting 2012 will be. Loved liz's blog as well! Xo

LindsayNicole said...

This is such an awesome post!! Love all of the pics!

-Lindsay

sws said...

Gorgeous photos...and great way to recap the year. Welcome back!

Brandi {not your average ordinary} said...

I'm so glad we met in 2011! And got to spend some time together in July -- those brief days with you were still some of my favorites. I can't wait to see you at Alt -- and watch all your other adventures unfold this year. Happy 2012, my dear!

RAENOVATE said...

lifetime friends is right!

Annette said...

Great pictures. I hope 2012 is as great as 2011 was for you!