Trip photos!

Idiots on Segways. Sam actually launched himself over the handlebars at a blistering 12mph. Didn't think that was possible. 
 so delicious - the guy is pretty hilarious too - bonus!
As for the Ellen show - we had a BLAST! We had the privilege of screening The Lorax prior to the show, so fun and such a cute movie. Then we golf carted it back to the stage and saw the show! She had Taylor Swift and Zac Efron - great guest and a great show. I was on the aisle and danced about a foot away from Ellen! I didn't make it on stage, but had such an amazing time - if you ever get that opportunity - GO! My desire to work there is exponentially higher than before, I will figure out a way!
We had just seen Conan O'Brien getting out of his car - that he drove himself - going to work - like a normal person...
Prior to the movie screening, the four of us ready for the Lorax!
In SLC - we found ourselves in Lorax gear.
Had a challenging time flying back to Jackson, but after two failed flights & 36 hours in SLC - we finally arrived at 7:20am. third times a charm! thanks to my sissy Liz we had a fabulous place to stay!

6 comments:

Jeanneoli said...

Hello, we met at ALT. I am just now getting around to all the cards I collected. We were the lame girls that hitched a ride with you to Pago:-) Great spot you have here.

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

The Ellen Show! Jealous!! Sounds like a great time :)

Megan said...

So fun!! Looks like a blast; thanks for sharing the pics!

Liz Hoke said...

It looks like we are in the arctic in our Lorax suits.... so funny!!! All I want to do is go back and go to show after show!!! We for sure need to make that an annual thing!

Brandi {not your average ordinary} said...

It may have taken you lots of time to get back to Jackson Hole, but by golly is it stunning there when it snows. And thanks to your photos, I'm missing San Diego even more. Thank goodness I just booked my flight there. You won't happen to be there April 12-16, will you??

Jen Pinkston said...

Looks like such a fun trip! xoxo