Exciting news!

First there was the untouched land.
Then there was a hole.
And now there is concrete.
Oh yes, I am building a house in my hometown of Jackson Hole!

It is an incredibly scary endeavor, but I am up for the challenge and so beyond excited for it. The day they broke ground I jumped out of my car like a kid at Christmas and locked myself out, I could barely contain myself. Hopefully, come December I will be open for guests - house warming gifts are strongly encouraged...

I am hoping I can count on your help these coming months for decisions big and small as I know you wonderful people who read my site are all incredibly talented and have impecable taste. For now though I just wanted to share the excitement!



This is partly my excuse for being absent, but mainly it has just been too darn nice to be inside on my computer. Today is one of the first days that I have been productive inside while looking out at the blue skies - poor me, I know.

Cheers to the week ahead!

7 comments:

Brandi {not your average ordinary} said...

Padgett, how exciting!! Rachel mentioned that you were embarking on this new adventure! I can't wait to see the progress you make and the finished product. Once it's done, I think we should plan a girls' weekend -- I'll bring the homemade nutella!

Lindsey Anne | pinklet and c said...

Wow, so amazing!! What an exciting adventure!! Can't wait to see more updates!! Good luck!

Sara said...

So exciting! Congrats!!

Rebecca said...

How wonderful! Congratulations!

Portland Sunshine said...

so cool! can't wait to see updates on your blog. congrats - this is huge.

RAENOVATE said...

the grace's suite is going to be out of this world ;)

Anonymous said...

what the what?!!!!! this sounds awesome and I am going to need more details. It is Monica by the way. You told me you had a blog and this is what I found out when I looked at it!

AWESOME!