Need your input...

So, I am going to need to pick out the exterior colors for the house soon. Like yesterday soon. For some reason, this is a toughie for me, I just don't want to pick wrong - because if the outside is ugly, well - let's just say I better pick correctly.
The windows are going to be  'Chestnut Bronze'. Before you judge, it is a very deep, rich dark slate color. I am thinking a cream trim color and then a light brown siding. I am going to mix horizontal siding with batten board. The above picture nails what I am going for (on the bottom level), except not brick - wood.
This picture almost does it, but the trim and the window colors are flipped...

However, with all that being said - I can be persuaded differently if you think that will look no bueno. So... help.

2 comments:

Meagan Murtagh said...

pretty damn cute.

RAENOVATE said...

noooo way, i just featured the flag house in a published ideabook on houzz! needless to say, i love it! http://www.houzz.com/ideabooks/2862076/list/Take-Olympic-Pride-Outside