house photos!

I realized I haven't updated since those photos of the fire. We are all safe and sound, it took a number of days but the threat of our town burning down is gone. Phew - thank goodness! Sadly we have been stuck in a smokey haze for the past couple weeks which has not been all that fun...

On to the house! We are moving along quite nicely! Of course I wish it was done yesterday, but that's the way it goes. Here are some photos I took today & a snapshot of some decisions I have made so far!

I will keep you updated - this week they are hopefully going to put on the asphalt shingle roof & the windows - then we will be all buttoned up incase the worst happens - snow.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Looking good so far!!!

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

It's shaping up nicely!

Anonymous said...

Love the new pictures! It's coming along so quickly. Felicia

The Egg said...

AGH! Its gorgeous!!!
Can't wait for dinner parties. I'll bring the vino :)

xo the egg out west.