Fiji Recap

It is amazing I ever left Fiji. Sometimes people are a little light and loose with the phrase 'paradise found'. I kid you not, this was the true meaning. Amazing friends, amazing place - what could be better! I finally am getting around to posting photos, and I will do another once Bland finalizies a sweet timelapse film of the trip!
 The fam. Another reason why only one person should take a picture at a time instead of paparazzi style.
 the tan-o-meter photo. just missing my mom.
be prepared to play games if you are ever going on vacation with the Hokes.
 party favors given last Christmas. we made good use of them.
Note to self & everyone else traveling out of the country. DO NOT forget to check your bag before going through customs - rookie mistake. These little clementines that I packed at the last minute leaving JH and had totally forgot about showed up on their 1942 scanner machine. Well, I found out quickly those two {there were actually three, one was never found by evil customs lady} cost me (well really Liz who saved me with her ATM card) $400.00. Not so funny then, still a little tender now.
It was the most amazing trip. I can't wait to go back & hope that everyone at some point will find themselves in paradise! I want to thank my parents, once again, for inviting us on this trip - words can't express how incredible it was.

We are heading to San Francisico tomorrow for a family reuniun, whoo hoo! When I get home I will update on the house! For the Simmons family - see you soon!

2 comments:

becky frisbie said...

Fond memories! Fun times. Love the fam pic! Hilarious

Adrianne said...

Great photos - Fiji looks like paradise! I still can't believe your $400.00 fine. xo!